Emails. You agree to us sending email notifications to the email that is linked to your user account.
Content. You acknowledge and agree that the content accessible through the Services is community-authored and -moderated, and that Our Bodies assumes no liability for any content posted by users. Our Bodies is a hosting service and may choose to moderate content to the extent of standardization of format and/or to preserve anonymity of all parties, but is not responsible for the completeness, accuracy, appropriateness, or decency of content posted on its Services. The views expressed by content authors are not necessarily the views of the website or its agents.
License. You acknowledge and agree that any content you submit to Our Bodies is automatically licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International Public License. You may not post copyrighted information to Our Bodies.
Third-Party Content. Our Bodies allows the posting of links to third-party websites. We have no control over third-party websites and the provision of links in no way constitutes an endorsement, authorization, or representation of our connection to that third party.
Security. You are responsible for safeguarding your own password and should never disclose it to any third party. Our Bodies is unable to retrieve user passwords.
Acceptable Behavior. Our Bodies reserves the right to deny Services to users who do not follow our standards of acceptable behavior, which are intended to ensure fair access and courteous treatment of all users. Prohibited behavior includes, but is not limited to:
- Providing false information, including impersonation or misrepresentation during registration or login to the Services or when contacting Our Bodies.
- Excessive or disruptive traffic to the website or API, whether willful or not, including any attempts to subvert the API query limit by any means.
- Harassment or disrespect of others through the Services.
- Solicitation for commercial purposes through the Services.
- Knowingly posting information that is false, defamatory, or libelous.
- Infringing copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights.
- Using the Services as an opportunity to proselytize or advocate political or religious opinion, or otherwise behave in a non-objective manner.
To reiterate, although Our Bodies deals with documentation, it is not a forum to defame, abuse, disrespect, preach to, politicize the contributions of, harass, or otherwise abuse other users or the Services.
Termination. We reserve the right to terminate this agreement at any time. You (user) may terminate this agreement by seizing use of the website at anytime. We shall terminate this agreement without notice if in it’s our sole judgment, you breach by violating any of our terms of conditions.